Friday, March 11, 2011

Movie!

School was normal today, nothing special. But after school I went to
Leisure Mall with my friends. 9 of us, 4 boys and 5 girls, Ivan haven't
come yet. He said he wanna go home, bath and then only come again because
he'll be going to the heart of KL later. We(especially the boys) were
forced to watch Beastly! :O at least we made it through the movie 'alive' XD
I wouldn't say the movie was bad and all, but while watching it, I was
sitting next to Wai Jyh(a boy)! A boy watching a love movie with another
boy next to him? I know about brotherly love but this isn't it lol! Sitting
next to a girl or your girlfriend would make things a lot better right?
But hey, at least I got my friends :D



Half-way through the movie, Ivan text-ed me and said that he's on his way.
So, I waited for his call but the funny and stupid thing is that he call me
when the movie just ended LOL! After that, we went to Old Town White Coffee
to get some light meal and drinks. Once everything is done, most of us went
home. Slowly, everyone started leaving one by one. At last left Chong, Gia Hui
and me. So we had a great chat about how things were going on in life and
made a good topic out of it :D Finally, my dad arrived and I went home...

No comments:

Post a Comment