Saturday, March 5, 2011

80% Awesomeness 20% Devastation

As I've posted before, I went for a Olahraga competition on Monday, Tuesday
and Wednesday. Monday was the 100m race which I lost badly when I entered
the semi-final round(16 runners) :( But I promised myself to train harder
and win next year, this isn't the end ^^ The truth is that I don't have any
event on the second day but I went instead, just to give my friends, Ivan,
Haikal and Mei Ling(my trainee) whom will be competing in the 200m race some support. But it didn't end well, those of us who didn't take part that day
were chased back to school by our teacher. Can't we give some support?!
The teacher made all of us damn pissed that day. Since it's over, I don't
wanna talk about it anymore. It just make me more angry thinking about
that good-for-nothing teacher.

Well, Wednesday was the day we've all been waiting for, 4x100m.
My team(starting with the first runner and so on):
Haikal, me, Ivan and lastly Ming Yong
Our team was appointed to run on lane 2 and when the gunner fires his gun
(this year not using gunpowder anymore but used something like a toy gun
connected to a large speaker =.= How lame is that?) Haikal sprint to his
maximum speed and was leading number 4. When he passed to me, I tried my
best to chase the third one, it was so close until I have to pass the baton to
Ivan. Everything was going very well until all hell broke loose. A school
which was running on the lane next to us jumped in front of our lane and Ivan
almost crashed into him. Our time was delayed by at least 2 seconds, 2 god
damned seconds! And because of that, we didn't enter the final round. Our
teacher complained to the jury but they say they'll only listen to the one
holding the flag which pretend like nothing happened at all! Wasted another
year...which was the last for Ming Yong and Haikal. Sorry guys :(

But I was more devastated to hear about what happened to our school team for
female under 15. The group consist of Michelle, Mei Ling, Trisha and my sister,
Pei-Zhi. Once Michelle was about to pass to Mei Ling, the baton dropped! It
was a mistake that none of us should make. I felt sad for them, it was a waste.
Anyway, it's over and I hope they will do better the next year :)

That's all for what happened during the 4-day competition. Friday, something
unexpected occurred to me. But all I can say that I was part of the cause too.
I've cross the line, a line which I know I may not turn back. A line which made
me hurt some much it's like stabbing a thousand knives into my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment