Sunday, March 13, 2011

Berjaya Times Square!

Today had a great time at Berjaya Times Square with Ai Leen, her mom, her
sister and her sister's friend. Her mom wanted to treat me to lunch today
because I achieve straight As in my PMR examination last year and she hadn't
got a chance to do so until we finally made an appointment today ^^
At first we went to this event promoting about a nutrition product in a
ballroom hall. The hall looks very high-class and the music was switched to
a damn high volume that once you step into the hall, your whole body start
to bounce to the beat of the songs. We sat there and listen to some speech
since Ai Leen's mom was interested in that product.

The ceiling



After half an hour we had our lunch at Vivo, an Italian restaurant. I was
planning to meet my sister, Vivian at Fahrenheit 88 since I seldom go to
Bukit Bintang. So, I tried to take this opportunity to visit her while she's
working part time there. But sadly, I didn't have the time to do so D:
I promised her I'll visit her next time or maybe during her birthday :)

My drink(left) and Ai Leen's drink(right)

Ai Vee and her friend

Ai Leen's spaghetti

My lunch lol :D

Once we finish our lunch, Ai Leen's mom wanted to go back to the ballroom
hall to do her things so she left us wandering off ourselves. Ai Leen's
sister walked around with her friend while Ai Leen and I had 4 hours of
free time for ourselves ^^ At first we went to take some photo at a photo
booth shop and made two copies for each of us :D The pictures are freaking
nice!!
Then, we took a 3 hours stroll, passing lots of shops again and again.
We had a damn fun time today, the smile on our face never left, not even
for a second :D I hope we'll have the chance to do so again...

Can you spot the photo booth shop? XD

The view from the 5th floor ^^

This floor is so empty -.-

Ai Leen and I took a lot of photo of ourselves but I'm only gonna upload one :D

My dear lao po and I ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment