Thursday, February 24, 2011

A+?A?A-?...Fail?

Been asking myself what grade will I get for all the subjects this test.
And all I know is that my History is more or less going to fail or if
I'm fortunate enough, a D perhaps D:
Regretting is not an option now, just waiting for teacher to distribute
it back to us.
Next Monday will be the last day of the test but today will be the last
day for me and a few of the Form 4 school team athletes because we'll be
be competing next Monday. So we'll take our exam some other day or at the
stadium :D
Today's subject: Add Maths and Moral.
Yesterday night spent half an hour memorizing 12 moral nilai! Finally
got it done by 9.30p.m. and straight went to sleep :P
Anyway, today's two subject wasn't that tough as I thought. PHEW! :)
At least I got confidence not to fail it like what I felt for my History
paper. Haha! Now it's down to Biology, Physics and Pendidikan Sivik.
Good Luck to all my friends taking exam next week! ^^

As for those who will be competing, good luck and do your best! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment