Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chinatown/Central Market/Kasturi Walk

Yesterday evening my dad said that we'll be going out, but he didn't state
clearly where is the particular place. So we drove for 30 minutes+ and ended
up at Chinatown -.- My brother, sister and I had the blur look on our face,
really blur. Didn't expect that we'll end up there lol!
Anyway, since we've never went there for the past few years, so I thought,
no harm done talking a walk around right? :D Had our dinner and took a stroll
in Central Market, a landmark of Kuala Lumpur, a tourist attraction where
lots of souvenirs and handcrafts are sold. On the same day, Kasturi Walk is
officially opened. There were fireworks and performance...
I took a few pictures. Will upload it later, phone charging now...
A large banner stated that the performance for Chap Goh Mei(which is 2 days
ago -.-) will start at 8p.m. but it started at around 8.40p.m. WTH right?!
I lost the mood to watch and just left.

No comments:

Post a Comment